Add a looper

need a feature, suggest here

Re: Add a looper

Postby RockOn » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Hermann,
thanks for the quick reply.
The problem was actually in the use of the built-in noise gate: with the abGate everything is working as expected (no matter if the live looper was placed after the gate)

Now that I can experience the usage of livelooper a little bit more I just found another unexpected behaviour:
I would like to save the looper in a "ready to use" state (i.e. with the play button active on each track with no recorded loop)
Even setting the looper in this way and then saving the preset, I am losing the desired setting just switching to another preset and then re-calling the looper preset.
I realized that on some tracks the rec button was active (it start recording as soon as I enable the looper effect with the main switch).

I am not able to understand if this behaviour is in a certain way intentional or if I made a mess with the configuration of the preset

Thanks a lot for the support.

Regards,
RockOn
RockOn

Postby RockOn » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Hermann,
I just tested again the behaviour of the looper after a system reboot.
It sounds weird, but now everything works as I was expecting...I think I will have a lot of fun with the looper

Thanks a lot,
Regards
RockOn
RockOn

Postby brummer10 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 am

RockOn wrote:It sounds weird, but now everything works as I was expecting...I think I will have a lot of fun with the looper

I'm glad to hear that it works, enjoy.

When you experience a problem again, let me know.

regards
hermann
brummer10
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box